Amy
I just thought it was worth noting that it is 6:45a right now, and I have already ridden my bike and taken a shower for the day.

Anyone that knows me won't believe that statement. I almost don't.

Yesterday, 5 or 6 of us at work started a Biggest Loser competition for the month of July. So far... well, I wasn't even planning on getting up that early today, but my sleep schedule this entire week has been so weird. I was so tired yesterday at work that I came home and just crashed for a few hours. Then I got up and had dinner, finished my homework assignment for the day, and I went back to bed. I figured I'd wake up early so I planned last night that if I did that I'd ride my bike. Well, that's what happened. I guess I'll just make my lunch and get ready for my day now. This having-so-much-extra-time-in-the-morning thing is weirding me out.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment