Amy
So, today was Lambda's annual Paint War, and as always it was amazing. Here are some pictures to describe exactly what went down:

Before: Lindsay and I went to Goodwill to buy outfits for each other. We had a $10 limit, and these are the clothes we ended up with.

Please note--
- My skirtpants. They are one article of clothing. Who... Why... Wow.
- Lindsay's top. It is handmade. I don't know who needed exactly that shirt so much that they made it themselves, but it was hideous.
- Our eye wear. In theory it would give us an advantage when paint was flying. In reality, Lindsay had no peripheral vision, and I was not only not wearing my own glasses, I was wearing someone else's prescription...

During:
1,200 paint filled water bottles
~150 people

No time to stop and think about who you're aiming at. Just get them before they get you!!

After:
The men of Alpha made an appearance. Never to be out done they followed Paint War with their annual end of the year bash. This year it was "AICOCTF". You know, Alpha-Iota Cook-out and Capture the Flag.


Until next time...


* Special thanks to my friend, Will. I stole most of these pictures from his Facebook, but what can I say, he's a great photographer!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment