Amy

I had an interview this morning. I was really excited about it, but... I think I may have blown it. It's for an internship in Germany, but I haven't done much/any software development in about a year now, so that made it a little hard to answer some of the technical questions when the last time I used some of that stuff was sophomore year.

Still have to send some code examples, so you never know. I'm also looking at going back to DC for the summer, which would be pretty cool.

Yesterday was a long day...today is going to be a long day too...I have a feeling tomorrow isn't going to be much shorter. Overall this semester has been going really good. Much better than I expected it to coming back from studying abroad, but this week has been the one to test me.

I had a job interview yesterday with a bank to be a teller... I'm really just wishing my old job would hire me back on soon.

This post is kind of a downer... Ok! The rest of the day will be better...right after my test maybe. :)



Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment