Amy
I'm tired. Tired from many things and of many things. So much is going on right now, and it all adds up quickly leaving me worn out. I guess it doesn't seem like that much on paper, but my 18 hours of classes are catching up with me, and Spring Sing is just keeping me from being able to get caught up! I know some things aren't that important in life, but if you never have a little fun with unnecessary things you'll never have any fun.

This semester I took on the goal of winning the Unity Award for Spring Sing. Kappa has won it for the past 6 years straight, but I figured it was a good way to get all the girls involved in Spring Sing - including those not in our show. It's also a fun way (for me) to get to know all the girls in club as we make fools out of ourselves singing and making baked goods for all the other clubs. Of course, beating another club that has held a title for such a long run isn't easy, because they also feel the need to step up to the plate to defend their title. It's been really fun to go and encourage all the clubs, and I'm excited to see who the directors chose to win this year. I'll give Kappa some credit, they have been very creative this year with their ideas, but maybe we'll still stand out in the clubs' minds for our persistence and delicious Gatorade and snacks.

Classes are interesting, but keeping up with so many of them is definitely a challenge. I almost dropped a class last week, but now I'm deciding to stick it out and put in extra time to study for it. Time. That's one resource I don't have a lot of right now. But, at this point, let's just see what will happen and hope for the best. My senior seminar paper is nonexistent right now, even though I have all my research done. Putting it into a "paper" format is my biggest challenge for that now. Then the tests and programs that pop up all the time keep me busy just trying to remember all of them not to mention getting them completed.

Going into this next week, my goals are to catch up over the weekend on some things I've let slip behind and to keep up throughout next week. If I can do that much during Spring Sing I know I can pull my grades back up after it's all over. I've made it this far... I can make it through the end!
0 Responses

Post a Comment