Amy


Spring Sing is over! And not just that, but Lambda did pretty darn good this year. We won Best Costumes AND 4th Place overall! Very exciting since so many clubs really put together some amazing shows this year! Kappa ended up winning Unity, but we had our own celebration time for tying with them so it feels just as good. :) I think the most exciting thing this year was going into awards with no idea how it would end up.



Since my family came into town for the show this weekend, I got to spend time with all of them. It was nice to see them since I won't be home much this year again. Kathleen is coming back up here for a few days during Spring Break, so we can hang out a little more without as much distraction from Spring Sing performances. Not sure what we'll do yet, but I'm sure we can find something fun to do around town. I'm just glad there's only one more week of classes before then.

After a nice long nap today, I got up and finished some homework for tomorrow, so at least I am starting off the week on a good note. I'm still behind on a couple things, but nothing that I can't get caught up on very quickly now that Spring Sing isn't going on.

Next on the agenda is to catch up in all my classes, keep working at getting hired on at Best Buy, decide who to ask to Lambda banquet, and get ready for Kappa banquet! Russ asked me to go with him, and I guess I'll find out by next week if we're going for sure. He has a school project that may keep him from going, but we'll see. :)

I guess first I should focus on fixing my sleep schedule...
0 Responses

Post a Comment