Amy
Two Totally Unrelated Updates:


1. I have a date to Lambda banquet now! I just got to know Marcus Ross this semester, and he is a pretty fun guy to be around. He went to LA along with Lindsay this past semester, so now that they're back I've gotten to know him, and I'm excited he's going to come to our somewhat schizophrenic banquet. (Swing dancing, spaghetti, and talks of a prom style picture shoot at a local church...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Sometime I forget how much secrets can hurt you. Not gossip type secrets. Real ones. The kind you keep only to yourself and try to deal with on your own.

It feels so much better to share with someone. It doesn't make it okay, but at least you're not alone.
0 Responses

Post a Comment